- SarkariTenders.com (The Site) is an online tender information service. The terms and conditions set forth hereinafter are applicable to all visitors/subscribers or users of the site.
- The Site is designed, updated and maintained and hosted by VinayRas Infotech and the name, design and the model including the processes are exclusive property of VinayRas Infotech. Any copy / reproduction of the site as a whole / part, in any form and/or unauthorized access to any data forming part of the site, will amount to infringement of copyright laws and international treaty provisions.
- Information provided on this site is on \"As Is\" basis and/or as collected form various sources, which can be shared with subscribers on request.
- While utmost care is taken to provide correct and up to date information, Sarkari Tenders does not warrant the accuracy, completeness and timely availability of the information provided on the site and accepts no responsibility or liability for any error or omission in any information provided on the site nor does The Site claim to cover all the tenders and/or bids invited by various authorities / corporations or Govt. departments
- THE SITE WILL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS AND/OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE AND/OR FOR ANY DELAY IN THE SERVICE PROVIDED BY THE SITE
- SarkariTenders.com reserves the rights to modify, add, delete and/or change the contents and classification and presentation of the information at any time as it may in its absolute discretion find to be expedient, without giving any notice. You as the User is advised to refer to the terms and/or any change or addition to the same while accessing The Site.
- The Site offers no warranty that the contents of the site are free from viruses or any other infection, which has contaminating or destructive properties.
- The Site provides at many places links to other websites hosted on servers maintained by third parties over which The Site has no control. The Site accepts no responsibility as to the contents of such websites and shall in no way be liable for any damage/loss arising to users seeking access or using the said websites.
Provision is made to enlist subscribers to the site and all such subscribers are bound by the general terms & conditions mentioned here in before and by the subscription agreement set forth hereinafter and special terms contracted therein.
The Site accepts advertising material sent by third parties for display on the site. Advertisers are responsible for ensuring that the material submitted by them complies with national and international law. The Site at its absolute discretion reserves the right to change, suspend or omit any advertisement.
- Neither The Site nor anyone else involved in creating, producing or delivering SarkariTenders.com shall be liable for any indirect, special or consequential damage or loss of profits arising out of or related to the use or inability to use the services provided by the site.
- The SarkariTenders.com service, content, software and documentation are provided on an \"as is\" basis, without any warranties of any kind, including, but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. The subscriber claims the entire responsibility for the selection and use of the subscription service and neither The Site nor any of its information providers, licensers, employees or agents shall have any liability for any errors, malfunctions, defects, loss of data, resulting from the use or inability to use the subscription service. In no event shall the liability of The Site hereunder, if any, exceed the subscription price paid by the subscriber.
- The subscriber acknowledges The Site\'s representation that Copyright Laws and International Treaty provisions protect The Site \'s service and content.
- Therefore, the subscriber shall not disclose or make available the service, the content, software or any portion thereof to any third parties without prior written permission from The Site. By using The Site the subscriber acknowledges that he has read and understood the terms and conditions set out in the agreement hereinabove and agrees to abide by such terms and conditions.
This SUBSCRIPTION AGREEMENT made between SarkariTenders.com (The Site), Times Internet Limited (which expression shall unless otherwise excluded by or repugnant to the context shall be deemed to include SarkariTenders.com and The Subscriber (individual or entity) to The Site, hereinafter referred to as the subscriber (which expression shall unless otherwise excluded by or repugnant to the context shall be deemed to include the agents, the employees and/or the management of such subscriber).
- 1. The use of The Site subscription service is subject to the Terms and Conditions mentioned hereunder. By clicking on the \"Submit\" button, you are agreeing to use the Service with these terms and conditions under all applicable laws and regulations.
- The subscription service is for the period specified by you at the time of booking the order. For and thereafter, in case, there is no renewal after paying the appropriate and required renewal fees, The Site \'s subscription service will not be available to you. The Site will intimate you on the renewal of the service that is due but it is not the responsibility of The Site to give you such intimations in advance. It is confirmed by you that the responsibility of renewing the service will lie with you
- Upon placing your order, you hereby authorize us to charge your credit card account in advance (if you have chosen credit card as your mode of payment), for the full price of the service for the period as per your order. While The Site will make every effort to provide you the service upon realization of your payment, it is understood and agreed by you that due to technical or any other reasons, it may not be possible for The Site to provide you with the service even after receipt of your payment. The Site will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of such a delay
- You acknowledge and agree that The Site will commence the service only after realization of payment.
- Even after commencement of the services by us, The Site reserves the right in its sole discretion, to suspend or terminate ..the Services if there is any default in your payment. A payment \"default\" means that your credit card company denies the charge to your credit card account or that the cheque or Demand Draft you send us is not honoured by the issuing bank
- You agree and confirm that The Site may, at it\'s sole discretion, change the Fee Structure at any time without prior intimation, which shall take effect prospectively.
- The violation of the terms & conditions will result in cancellation of services and no refund will be made.
- Once the payment has been realized no refund / cancellation will be made. Further non-usage of the service does not entitle you for a refund of any portion of the payment made to us for this service
- You represent and warrant the content you provide to The Site (a) does not infringe on intellectual property or proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy of The Site or of any third party.;
a. does not violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
b. is not defamatory, trade libelous, pornographic or obscene; or
c. does not contain viruses or other similar harmful or deleterious programming routines.
In case of violation of the said provisions you may be held liable for penalty as decided by The Site / including termination of your rights to use the service. TIL shall be entitled to avail appropriate remedy as legally advised / available.
- The Site will not monitor, edit, or disclose the contents of the information provided by you to us except that User agrees and understands that The Site may do so:
a. as required by law;
b. to comply with legal process;
c. if necessary to enforce The Site\'s Terms and Conditions;
d. to respond to claims that such contents violate the rights of third parties;
e. to protect the rights or property of The Site or others; and
f. to identify or resolve technical problems or respond to complaints about the service.
- You acknowledge your right to use the Service is personal to you. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. You shall be fully liable for all use of your account, including any unauthorized use of your account by any third-party
- In consideration for using The Site subscription service, you agree to provide us current, complete, and accurate registration information as prompted to do so by The Site and to maintain and update this information as required to keep it current, complete and accurate
- All the contents of this Service are only for general information or use. They do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. Any specific advice or replies to queries in any part of the Service is/are the personal opinion of such experts/consultants/persons and are not subscribed to by this Service
- The information from or through this service is provided on \"AS IS \" basis , and all warranties , expressed or implied of any kind, regarding any matter pertaining to any goods , service or channel, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement are disclaimed and excluded.
- TIL and their parent, affiliates and associates shall not be liable, at any time for damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business projects, or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the Service, or any of its contents, or from any action taken (or refrained from being taken) as a result of using the Service or any such contents or for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, alteration of, or use of information contained on the service. No representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever are made as to the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness, suitability or applicability of the information to a particular situation. You agree that The Site subscription service has no responsibility or liability including but not limiting to the deletion, corruption, loss or failure to store any messages or content / data maintained or transmitted by any SarkariTenders.com You acknowledge and agree that no compensation shall be payable whatsoever with respect to the aforesaid by The Site TENDERS.INDIATIMES.COM SERVICE MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE. Certain links on the Service lead to resources located on servers maintained by third parties over whom The Site has no control or connection , business or otherwise. These services are external to The Site and by visiting these, you are outside the The Site\'s web service and its channels. The Site neither endorses in any way nor offers any judgement or warranty and accepts no responsibility or liability for the authenticity, availability of any of the goods or services or for any damage , loss or harm , direct or consequential or any violation of local or international laws that may be incurred by your visiting and transacting on these services.
- You at all Sarkari Tenders while using the Services of The Site, agree to indemnify and hold harmless The Site , its parent, affiliates and associates, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys\' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of content you submit, post to or transmit or as a result of any transaction done by you, on or through this site
- The Agreement shall be governed by the Laws of India. The Courts of law at Delhi/New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising under this agreement
- These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter.
- We reserve the right to add to or change/modify the terms of this Agreement. Changes could be made by us after the first posting to the Site and you will be deemed to have accepted any change if you continue to access the Site after that time. This Site reserves the right to modify, suspend/cancel, or discontinue any or all channels, or service at any time without notice , make modifications and alterations in any or all of the content , products and services contained on the site without prior notice
Search Indian Government Tenders
Tenders by Industry
Tenders by States
Tenders by UTs
Copyright © SarkariTenders.com . All site images, tradmarks, names & materials are the copyright of their respective owner(s).